Dermace are looking for a part-time member of staff to manage our growing online store. Successful applicants would be based at our West Yorkshire Head office.
- be computer literate - you’ll need to manage incoming orders through our online system, predict busy periods, and blog about our products.
- be able to communicate confidently on the phone - Advising customers of stock levels, product details, taking phone orders
- have a good understanding of social media - we use Facebook and Twitter for business and blog about our products to create awareness. We’ll be creating product videos to post up to the social media sites.
- have great organisational skills - we need you to monitor and maintain stock levels, and identify purchasing gaps in our customers
- be outgoing and able to integrate into an established team.
Hours of work: 11am - 3pm - Negotiable
CV and covering letter to:
20 Bethel Street