If you're at the stage where you know you'd like to train in Semi Permanent Makeup, but you're unsure of what to do next, this page should help you.
You can request some more information in the form of a hard copy brochure, or even a visit to our Academy to meet the trainers. If you're looking to get a feel for the Trainers and Facilities, you can check out our video here.
Which Course Should I book?
If you know you'd like to train, but you're not sure which course to take, then we can help you there. We're not in the habit of "up-selling" our technicians into courses that aren't suitable, and you're more than welcome to come along and chat to a trainer, or have a play with a machine.
It's a big investment, and we're committed to making sure you get the very best from your training.
For some people, the Brow-Only course is a great place to start - for others who have their training budget set aside, the Elite Plus offers a large saving if you're looking for a complete package.
VTCT is becoming more and more sought after by technicians, and even come councils - so that's also something you should consider asking us about.
Feel free to call us to discuss your requirements and goals. We certainly have a course to suit you.
Ready to Book
If you're ready to book your course, but aren't sure what to do next, here's the procedure:
- Call us at head office on 08443579200, or message us and we'll call you.
- Arrange a date for your course and location
- We will then take deposit to secure your course date and release your pre-study manual and welcome pack.
- Once you receive your paperwork in the post, you'll need to sign and return it to us your consent sheets.
- We will be in touch with you during this process, but feel free to contact us if you have questions on your pre-study material.